Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home Today

After I send out my logo illustration to Marti, we are going to head to the Buda gym where Bella can do her arts and crafts and I can get a small work out in.

I just added this post to Bella's Blog (via email)... which we should both update... because she's growing up so fast.

You can also add to her blog by writing an email to: sherwinparayno.bellasp@blogspot.com

Today Bella and I are home from her school. Bella had a healthy breakfast today. She ate a cantelope-peach-strawberry-blueberry fruit cup. And after she saw what I was eating, she wanted a piece of toast and a half of an egg white. She couldn't have my coffee, so she had a
cup of water instead.

1 comment:

  1. An egg white, two halves of toast? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR CRAVING UNCLE SHERWIN, IT'S BECOMING WIERD. lol

    ReplyDelete