With each day that passes, Bella's personality and features change... sometimes we don't even realize it. Hopefully this blog will help us realize how special each moment in life is to us.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Bottom of the Slide
Today I peaked in the baby sitting area of the 24hour fitness gym to watch Bella play with the other children. Just as I peaked in, I see her climb into the bottom of the slide and I knew this was going to be trouble. Just as I thought that, a young boy (older than Bella by a few years) comes darting down and collides with Bella's head. I hear her yelp and little girl pulls her out to help her. Although I wanted so badly to run in there and comfort her, I held back and let them handle it on their own. No more than 10 seconds passed and Bella was off trying on the other kid's shoes. The kid that ran into her was observing her and walked up to her and said "You're not supposed to do that either..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment